Tour guide will pick you up at the hotel and start a walking tour with the topic Hanoi streetfood at anytime you want from 7am to 9pm
– Visiting a small market named “Cau Dong” to see local vendors who sell all kinds of things with small baskets on the narrrow streets (also call wet market )
– Strolling in Dong Xuan market and enjoy some kinds of local foods (variety) at cuisine section if you want.
– Tasting “O mai” at Hang Duong Street – wellknown as “ the cream of Vietnamese gift” and shopping at the fashion shops on the way.
– Savouring a local lunch with Bun Cha at the most famous restaurant situated at 01 Hang Manh street.
– Relaxing at a cofe shop famous for “café egg” with the view to Hoan Kiem Lake. Enjoy yourself before walking back to your hotel. Tour ends around 12.00.
This tour is free for tourists.
<iframe width=”100%” height=”300″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”no” src=”https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/363978668%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-whCKv&color=%23ff5500&auto_play=true&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true”></iframe>