The Customized Tour
Customized tour in Hanoi – Free tour with university students
You’re searching for an awesome customized tour in Hanoi? You want to enjoy a journey designed around your interests with a local buddy? Then this tour will be definitely an option you should consider. The tour will follow your choice, anywhere you want to go, even if you want to combine some places among the tours, we will be your tour guide.
1. Have you ever had a customized tour with Hanoi e.buddies?
– We are Hanoi e.buddies, a non-profit organization with members from different universities in Hanoi, who are very enthusiastic, active and well-trained.
– Providing free tours for foreigners, We have received a lot of positive comments and 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor – the most well-known tourism website in the world.
– As what our slogan says: “Go anywhere worth your smile”, we will be willing to accompany and help you experience the true heart of Hanoi with passionate local hosts.
– Besides famous attractions, in a customized tour, you can decide where to go and what to see of your own. Tour cancellation is easy (between 24 hours).
2. Detailed Itinerary:
Duration: 3,5 – 4 hours
The tour often starts at 8.00 am and 2.30 pm
Tourists who book a customized tour with us can freely choose the destinations. However, we suggest two options for you to visit all highlight destinations:
(1) City Tour:
Hanoi is the antique and dynamic capital of Vietnam. With the length of living for more than 1,500 years, Hanoi is very rich of cultural, historical and traditional values. Within the city, there are a number of historical and beautiful places to get by. Here is our list of must-visit attractions in the city tour:
Ho Chi Minh Complex (including Ba Dinh square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Presidential palace, One pillar pagoda and Ho Chi Minh museum) – the huge construction to express the pride of Vietnamese people to our first president.
Temple of Literature – the first national university of VN.
The West Lake – the biggest freshwater lake of northwest center of Hanoi, and Tran Quoc Pagoda – the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi.
Hoa Lo Prison – the biggest prison in Indochina.
Museum of Ethnology
(2) Old Quarter Tour:
Invariably, every Hanoi holiday includes a visit to the Old Quarter. Hanoi’s Old Quarter is known as an ancient urban legacy. Along with development in each period of the nation’s history, the Old Quarter wears a cultural signature typical of many periods. Hanoi’s Old Quarter has witnessed a range of handicraft and trade activities, featuring the peculiarities of the capital’s residents. With a rich and diverse source of tangible and intangible cultural heritages, Old Quarter is actually a fascinating area to explore on foot.
Our tour contains:
Hoan Kiem Lake & Ngoc Son temple.
Ly Thai To garden.
Ma May ancient house.
Bach Ma temple.
Dong Xuan Market.
Long Bien Bridge.
Other customized places
3. Note before the tour:
We will pick you up and drop you off after the tour.
English is used during the tour.
No charges required. Guests will only have to pay for transfer fees (if any), entrance fees (if any) and personal expenses (foods, drinks, tips).
Tour confirmation: remember to confirm our email or the tour will be canceled.
4. Contact us:
Now have you known the right recipe for a wonderful visit to Hanoi?
Step 1: Tour Booking
Step 2: Enjoy the tour!
BOOK TOUR NOW